Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Moi Memoir

Noon has tagged me … I must thank her for this. I usually do not read my posts … once they are written, they are done. But Noon’s tag led me to go back the memory lane which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The tag says:

"Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."

Family: Here is the post on how me and Cantaloupe spent our time when my parents visited us last year.

Friends: One of my good friends had a baby last year. Here is the post: I am ashamed to admit that I have not met these friends in a long time … though we have been in touch over the phone. Reminds me, her mom will be leaving in 2 weeks, should plan to meet her soon.

Myself: I crossed my fingers and hoped people did not stop visiting my blog after reading this post of mine.

My love: I write very little about BP and my relation … Cantaloupe gets all the attention. But I did write sometime back about how BP and I found each other. This post really really makes me nostalgic.

Anything I like: Here are more details about myself.

I would love to hear from Pixie, Aryan’s Mom, Poppins, Kodi’s mom and Cee Kay.

5 comments:

Preethi said...

Oh my.. your story of love is too good... mine was an arranged marriage too.. but nothing like this... :) will be back to read the other tales.

Aryan said...

Your love story is really nice...I will write my love story first and then do the tag..what say??? Ours was a big problem as my hubby is a maharastraian and I am from kerala...
Aryan's mom

Cantaloupes.Amma (CA) said...

@preethi: I would love to read your marriage story :)

@Aryan's mom: Sounds good to me ... your love story promises to be interesting.

noon said...

Hi CA - thanks for doing the tag. I think I have read all your posts here. Enjoy your posts.
BTW - I mailed you after I saw your comment on the KB turning 2.5 post. Hope you got it...

Aryan said...

Did the post on my love stort at last.....
Aryan's mom

 

My circle of life with BP, Cantaloupe and Junior and much more | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL